Your bag is made out of Vegetable tanned Leather, a chromium-free traditional
process which allows the leather to get a beautiful patina over time. Wrinkles, veins, scratches and imperfections have to be considered aesthetic qualities of the natural leather and of a handcrafted product.
Once a year, apply a moisturising cream for babies to the leather and polish with a
woollen cloth. Although the rain or some water spill will not spoil the leather (the leather will dry as your skin does), however it is susceptible to moisture damage, it is then to be storaged in a dry environment.
- Wipe regularly with a soft, dry cloth
- Do not overload your bag
- Avoid contact with darker colored materials
- In case of accidental scratches, reduce by massaging the skin gently
- Store in the dust bag for minimal exposure to dust and the elements
- Protect from exposure to extreme (sun)light and humidity
- Avoid contact with grease, mud, dirt, rough surfaces and rain
- Extra care should be taken to protect white and light colored handbags
- Clean by a leather specialist only