This structured "lady-bag" is tremendously contemporaneous and feminine. Stiff body and structuring handles like pillars. Urban and minimalistic design alike the capital of Brazil conceived by architect Oscar Neimeyer. This style was beautifully handcrafted in a workshop with a unique traditional savoir-faire.
• Europe: 1 - 3 working days
• World: 2 - 5 working days
• Closes with a double leather cord
• Leather structured handles and adjustable leather strap
• Hardware brass, palladium finishing
• Smartphone internal open sleeve/ internal zipped pocket
• Bovine soft leather
• Eco-friendly chromium-free vegetable tanning process.
• Recycled cotton lining
• W 20 x H 18 x D 12 cm / 7,9" x 7,1" x 4,7"
• Designed in Paris / handmade in Spain
Your bag is made out of Vegetable tanned Leather, a chromium-free traditional process which allows the leather to get a beautiful patina over time. Wrinkles, veins, scratches and imperfections have to be considered aesthetic
qualities of the natural leather and of a handcrafted product. Once a year, apply a moisturising cream for babies to the leather and polish with a woollen cloth. Although the rain or some water spill will not spoil the leather (the leather will dry as your skin does), however it is susceptible to moisture damage, it is then to be storaged in a dry environment.