ARO Tote M
This medium tote bag is inspired by the sculptures of Eduardo Chillida, also called the sculptor of the air, which whole work is a journey of discovery in space. It is soft and light and the 2 side stiff goat leather rings help to structure the bag. It combines a shoulder, a crossbody and even a hand bag and will perfectly marry your body and looks. It is beautifully made in our workshop with a unique traditional Savoir-Faire.
Free worldwide shipping / DHL Express
• Europe: 1 - 3 working days
• World: 2 - 5 working days
• Adjustable leather strap
• Closes with a zipper
• Bovine soft leather for the body and goat leather for the rings.
• Hardware brass, palladium finishing
• Eco-friendly chromium-free vegetable tanning process.
• Sand color Suede lining
• W 22 x H 26 x D 14 cm / 8,7" x 10,2" x 5,5"
• Designed in Paris / handmade in Spain
Your bag is made out of vegetable tanned leather, a chromium-free traditional process which allows the leather to get a beautiful patina over time. Wrinkles, veins, scratches and imperfections have to be considered aesthetic qualities of the natural leather and of a handcrafted product. Once a year, apply a moisturising cream for babies to the leather and polish with a woollen cloth. Although the rain or some water spill will not spoil the leather (the leather will dry as your skin does), however it is susceptible to moisture damage, it is then to be storaged in a dry environment.